Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Stretch



I can't believe its almost October and our last wedding is this coming weekend! Wow did this month absolutely FLY by! It has been fantastic and exhausting at the same time!

This weekend is my friend Laura's big day. Laura is a co-worker of mine at my full time job, so we have had countless hours to discuss colors, flower choices, and designs styles. Last October, she and I went the market together so she could get a better look at what was in season during this time of year. Anyone that knows this bride knows her favorite color is purple, so it was no surprise when she went with a purple theme for her wedding. At the market she fell in love with the white calla lilies with purple throats, dark purple calla lilies, dahlias, and even purple cabbage! Above is an inspiration picture

I am so excited to get started on this wedding! Early pick up tomorrow morning at the market and then I will be hard at work for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment