Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Booking for 2011

Take A Whiff  has started booking weddings for 2011! YAHOO!
I am super excited about this! Last year I saw most of my bookings in January. This year they are coming even earlier. I have been busy setting up meetings and consulting with potential brides. I am very excited at the opportunities which have presented themselves and its shaping up to be an awesome 2011!

I just wanted to pass along a few tips for new brides who will be planning their wedding flowers this Fall.

1. Have some ideas. Pictures, fabrics, material items - something that is your inspiration. Even if you don't know exactly what you are looking for, its good to have an overall style idea that you are going for.

2. Do a little research on flowers. Know what you like and what you don't like. That's always helpful.

3. If you have a budget you are trying to work within - verbalize it. If you are upfront about what you are willing to pay, then your florist will have a better opportunity of giving you what will work within your budget.


I will be posting some pictures from the last wedding of the season soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment