Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011

First off, let me first introduce the newest member of the Take A Whiff team!
My beautiful daughter, Finley Marie Brown, arrived on December 20, 2010. She is certainly my best design yet!!
So as you can imagine, after a BUSY fall wedding season and being VERY pregnant through the holidays, I took a little time off to get ready for our little one. Although I was not designing during November and December, I was booking for the upcoming season and things are off to a good start in 2011!
Take A Whiff has been selected for the 2011 Bride's Choice Award on Wedding Wire, which recognizes the top 5 percent of wedding vendors in your area. This was quite a surprise and certainly an absolute honor! Thank you so much to all my brides who provided such kind reviews!


Take A Whiff also hit the news stands for the first time! Our designs are featured in this season's The Knot, New England Magazine! I will soon have some more info to post about this but in the meantime, if you get a chance, please check us out!




I am continuing to meet with brides and 2011 is shaping up to be another great year! Stay tuned for new blog posts and updated website - which is finally on its way!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment