Friday, May 20, 2011

Grad Party

A few weekends ago, my husband's younger cousin graduated from college. If having a baby didn't make me feel old, watching miss Casey graduate certainly did. Wow.
Anyway, my aunt asked if I could do a few arrangements to bring to the party. Of course I was delighted. Also, my famous photographer brother-in-law was there to snap these two pics.
The pink peonies, sunflowers, and buplerum were the centerpieces. There were six. The yellow rununculos and buplerum bouquet was just a bonus. My original thought was that those yellow ranunculus would match the yellow sunflowers. Not so much. Guess that's what happens when you go to the flower market with a crying baby. Whoops. Oh well. I just love them so much I had to do something with them! Luckily for me Casey wore a white dress, thus I made her hold the bouquet for a faux bride pic. She happily agreed.
Photos courtesy of Kapitol Photography

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I wish I could get married again, so that you could work your magic all over again.

    ReplyDelete