Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bridal Shower

Today was special. One of my best friends is getting married in another few weeks and today was her bridal shower. How nice for me that it was hosted at her mom's place which just happens to be the penthouse of my condo building! So convenient! The day turned out to be gorgeous and we were able to sit out on the beautiful deck which overlooks the city. The shower was a loosely based "Italian Theme" as the couple will be traveling to Italy for their honeymoon. I did a few arrangements to go along with that idea.




















2 comments:

  1. Pleased to know about your bridal shower party. I am a famous planner and planning to do corporate event planning for my sister-in-law’s official annual party which is being arranged at one of best venues in city. Wish to have lovely time there.

    ReplyDelete