Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Annie & Matt : New England Aquarium


Congratulations to Annie & Matt!
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of doing a wedding at the New England Aquarium here in Boston. When I first met Annie over a year ago, I had never heard of anyone getting married there, however, since then I have seen it listed as one of the top spots in Boston to get married this year... and I see why. This was such a COOL location! As I was setting up, I notso secretly found myself wishing I was going to be a guest at the event! So much so that I even stuck around to watch Annie make her way down the aisle! Annie, you were a gorgeous Bride! As were your 9 stunning bridesmaids!
I had alot of fun with this wedding. The bride was relaxed, easy going and excited to let me do my thing. I hope she was pleased with the results!
This wedding was by far the most intensive on site set I have done to date. I am still torn if I would do it differently now, knowing what I know. I opted to set up on site because of the lights that were going into the centerpieces. I was afraid ( although they say 10 hours) that the lights would not last the entire reception if I turned them on before delivery. The problem was, the lights needed to be the first thing in the containers! Therefore I could not put the centerpieces together until the light was in and turned on. For this reason I was forced to set up on site. There were certainly some challenges with it, but in the end, I think I would probably do it the same way again. So without further explanation - here are some photos of the day. CONGRATS AGAIN ANNIE AND MATT! Thank you for letting me a part of your wedding day! Happy Marriage!  

Cocktail Hour with the penguins! SO CUTE! They are all dressed up!





Seating Card Table



Centerpieces. Light colors alternated by table, purple and blue. 3 vases per table. One with a small succulant, One with submerged orchids and One with 3 gladiolus


One of the coolest venues yet! Look how close you are to the water! Unreal. The decor looked amazing. Check out all those lanterns! So perfect!


Cupcakes... these things seriously looks AMAZING! wow












The beautiful Bride and her handsome Groom

9!!! Bridesmaids!!!



Aisle Decorations/bows


No comments:

Post a Comment